Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SY's page

Today I am starting a new page. My name is SY and I come from China. I am 15 years old and I have got one brother and any sister. I don't like pets. And I have not got any pets of course . I am a bit lazy and shy, but very patient.
I live in Paris. My father is a worker. He likes working for his company, he is a bit tidy,and hard working. And my mother is a dressmaker. She works from 9.00 to 8.00. Paris is a great place to visit and live. There are a lot of historical monuments to visit. And people are very patient and the weather is always good .
My hobbies are watching TV, listening to music , and cooking. I am interested in cooking. I cook better and better. I am good at paper cutting. Of course , I am very happy to paper cut when I am free. And I usually borrow a lot of books from the library . My dream is to be a doctor . I hope my dream will come true one day .

No comments: